Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Healthcare Financing and Organization Law

Class Notes:

Bla bla bla bla physician assisted suicide. (drool...how many tiles are in this celing anyway? because if there's like 900 holes in each tile and like...oh...65 tiles...that's like...a billion...?) bla bla bla bla, lethal injection, bla bla suicide? Bla bla Washington State AND New York bla bla. (my feet are really cold. Maybe I should've worn sox. But I hate sox. They make my feet sweat...wait...isn't sox spelled socs..?) bla bla court of appeals bla bla bla. bla nazi germany bla. Coalitions of Patients and Doctors bla bla VERY IMPORTANT FOR THE TEST bla. (SHIT) Bla People have a bla to control their personal bla and you have a RIGHT to bla bla Derek Humphries bla bla rifle to your head. (wait...WHAT?? SHIT.) BUUUUUUUT BLA bla bla very closely bla bla decisions bla cases bla unanimously supreme court, slippery slope bla. (okay. wake up, bitch, this is important shit. take some NOTES) OK..ahem...you have to draw some bright line and this is as bright of a line that exists even though souter said I wish there was a brighter line down the slope, but there ISNT. It's sort of overprotective (ooh, like Brittany...)(AH, SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU IDIOT, PAY ATTENTION!) Oregon can allow it and can probably go further bla. Bla bla..hahah...haven't done any lethal drug taking today? hahaha? Bring them to class if you do! Hahaha! (um...ok, I just remembered now why I don't pay attention in here.) Okay! Questions on the test? Q: "what's the test going to be like?" A: "HAHAHA, I'm SUUUUUUUURE You'd LOOOOOOOVE to know that, Huh??? Wow, if I just TOLD you That'd make your life EASY, wouldn't it??? HAHAHAHA. Yeah. Okay...ahhhhhhhh.....next question...." Q: No, seriously, what's it goign to be like, I mean, multiple choice? Essay? Both? Time limits? A: AHAHAHAH! YEAHHHHHHHH......let me just tell you what issues to study, TOO! HAHAHA...you guys are FUNNY! Okay, class is done, good luck with your FINALS! HAHAHAAHA."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home