Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Ahhhh...brothers...

How the HELL Can They be Twins? (see previous posting)

Horrid techno music blasting from bad bad speakers.

(Incomming Call: little brother...we'll call him...John)

John: Yo.

Al: Hey.

John: Hey. I'm lost.

Al: Where are you?

John: I got off at Highlands.

Al: Where are you going?

John: Universal Amphitheatre.

Al: You got off too early. You need to get back on and go about two more exits.

John: Oh yeah. I forgot.

Al: Cool.

John: Cool. Thanks.

Al: Your welcome. Call me if you get lost again.

John: Well, I actually wasn't lost. I just got off too early.

Al: Ok...well if it happens again, give me a call.

John: Ok.

Al: Ok. Bye.

John: HEY.

Al: Yeah.

John: um...I love you. Call me if you need me too.

Al: aw...thanks J. I love you too.

John: Cool.

Al: Cool.

John: Bye.

Al: Bye. Click.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home