Sunday, April 24, 2005

no...YOU go fug yourself.

www.gofugyourself.com

Oh Fug girls...why hast thou forsaken me? Don't you know that your website brings the only ray of sunnshine into my pathetic existence that some call a life? Don't you realize that, after hours and hours (okay, bursts of 15 minutes or so) of shlucking through the ever increasing mound of bile that my class notes have become, the only thing that fills me with happiness is the possiblity of partaking in a session of ripping celebrities to shreads like a pack of rabid dogs for their completely forgivable fashion faux paus? Your Letters of Fug bring the one ounce of sanity left in my psychee back out from its hiding place somewhere down in the deep dark recesses of my cold, black soul. Your perfect capturing of both Brittany and Kef-Fug's inner voices are truly intellectual genius, and I must have more. I need you girls. I need you like a smack-addict needs her black herioin, and here you've gone and replaced the rusty nails on the swinging plywood window marking the entrance to your crackhouse with no regard for how much I writhe in pain from the itch in my blood that your absense leaves. Please...girls...I'm begging you...POST SOMETHING NEW, DAMNIT. IT'S BEEN A FUGGING WEEK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home