Friday, April 22, 2005

Friday Night Highlights

Wow. Look at this. 11pm on a Friday night and you know where I am? In my stinky cigarette and vinegar smelling apartment, in the same clothes I managed to find on my floor and pull onto my hungover/PMSing (and therefore rediculously bloated) ass at 7:52 this morning. Which was a good 7 minutes before The Divine Ms. Papadickulous picked me up for our ritualistic Friday Morning DrunkDrive down PCH during which we consistently reak of the mass quantities of alcohol consumed the night before in desperate attempts to disconnect ourselves from the gruesome reality that is our Law Student life. I like the way we bond. We don't talk, we don't look at eachother, we don't smile, we don't laugh. We stumble into the car, make no eye contact, and struggle to stay awake and somewhat alert enough to grunt towards the general direction of the eachother if need be. We've gotten good at it, too. I can now clearly distinguish between the monosyllabic versions of "Bitch, put your fucking seatbelt on before that bacon-smelling PIG uses your free-ballin' ass as a LAME excuse to harrass us and we get stuck with 5 reCOCKulous tickets" and "can you please hand me that bottle of water that's right below your feet? Feel free to partake in it's thirst quenching nature as it glides by your parched lips on its way to my hand, if you so choose, my dear." And so, after a day of completely arbitrary legal jargon being barked at me by profs who never in their life have consumed the amount of alcohol my liver is currently trying in vein to process, and who therefore think there is something seriously wrong with my health come every friday (since I look like I've been delivered by Death to the steps of my law school for freaking him out and ruining his natural Reaper high) I am way to exhausted to even make an attempt to join the wandering masses outside my door. God I feel disgusting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home