Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Back in Black...bras

So...yeah. I'm back. Back to the grind. Back to my future. Back in the saddle again, and this year I'm in it to win it. And by win it I mean not get kicked out for either a lack of intellectual capacity, or various and sundry acts. If, perchance, I get kicked out for any other reason, that's not my fault because, as I've already explained, my goals are quite narrow this time around. Yeah. So...lets see...about the new apartment. Well...I really thought it would be great for my writing, you know? Two loud chicks to mess with my privacy and butt their asses in where they don't belong, henceforth fueling the flames of my dark and brooding pen. But, alas, like everything else that should go so right in my cracked out little life, it all went wrong... And by wrong I mean beautifully right. These chicks are hot and they rock, I have next to nothing to complain about except for too much food whenever I want it, and a mass of beauty products at my beckon call. We have a fat patio with a chandelier...yes, I said patio with a chandelier...granite countertops, 95 bars within walking or a 3 dollar cab ride distance, and a 6'7'' handyman that flies down once a month to make sure we're set up with free TiVo. (Thanks, Snyder) Really, though, does life get any better than that? I'm sure it does, but only when you're counting on it to suck to fuel your only life-saving passion. Anyway, I just wanted to let all 3 of you know that I'm back and promise to be the same ol' Al. now leave me alone, I'm cramping to high hell.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. Don't miss visiting this site about how to buy & sell everything, like canoe on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home