Wednesday, May 25, 2005

New Post!

well hellloooo......oh man, I am SO TIRED. but it's such a great tired...oh yes...suuuuuch a great tired. It's a 4 days in rosarito/waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much tequila/came back and slept for 6 hours, then went to work/came home, did yoga/watched Carrie win prom queen, I mean Idol, and am ready to pass the FUCK OUT kind of tired. The yummy kind. Oh so yummy...like smooth, rich, expensive, dark chocolate truffles...mmmm..melting in my mouth, oh, wait, no, those are the smooth, rich expensive dark chocolates that my neighbor bought me for feeding her half dead fish. I should totally do more good deeds. Apparently, when you help somebody for no good reason, you get hooked up FAT for it. that's hot.
I started my externship with my judge today. He's cool as all hell. seriously. I know that sounds not cool at all, but that's the beauty of sarcasm, you gotta read into it. PAY ATTENTION, BITCHES!! Don't get all lazy just because school's out. Alright, so I'm tired as shit and have to go to bed, but just to let you know what's to come, the public defender in our court looks EXACTLY like Karl Lagerfield. No joke. I couldn't make that up if I tried. Ok, stay alert. We shall meet again. I hope...not...spoRADically!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home