Saturday, April 30, 2005

DRUNK BLOG!!!

Hey...did you know that Miller High Life is totally the champaigne of beersssssss? Well NOW YOU DO! DOUCHE! ok...now to the important shit...

Dear ERIC,

Ahhhhh....the number 38 has never looked so glorious. The way it hangs perfectly centered below your name on your hotter than hot back is pure Heaven. G-A-G-N-E spells LOVE. In a perfect world I could trick my dad into thinking that I went to law school for 3 years, and I would be able to put my mouth on yours whenever and wherever I wanted. Yes...it's true, I already can. BUT, I'm sure your lips are much more soft and supple than your 7-11 Bobble Head doll can ever represent. Oh youuuuuu....with your totally hot perscription sport glasses, which oh so conveniently latch on to your hotter than hot authentic Dodgers game hat. You complete me. Even though you're Canadian. The end. (Call me!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home