Sunday, May 15, 2005

Summertiiiiiiiimmmme....

Oh, and how easy the living is...

I'm sorry my bitches...I know I've been neglecting you. But it wasn't as hard for me to do this time as it was the last. Because, you see, I have been in a drunken stupor since Tuesday at about midnight. Yes, my friends, that is when I threw my hands in the air in disgust at the 12 page paper I had pounded out in no less than 4 hours--in order to fulfill my Islamic Law requirement--and headed on down to Q's with my girls. Well, actually, that's not entirely true. I threw my hands up and recieved a nice fat cold beer in one hand, and a bubbly blast of champagnie in the other, thanks to my Angel of an Energizer Bunny. That bitch makes sure I keep going, and going and going... And by going I mean drinking, and drinking and drinking. Anyway, after about 3 beers, 2 glasses of champaigne, and about an hour of useless banter later, we made it down to the bar and definetly made the best of our night. So, by Saturday night, even I was ready to take a fucking nap, which turned into a 12 hour grog-fest, since it's really hard to sleep with a blood acohol level higher than Charlie Sheen's, and, therefore, am only now, after a stunningly sober's night's rest, sufficiently coherent enough to face the world. And by the world I mean my computer screen.

Ahhhhh....how nice it is to have absolutly nothing to do....sigh........to sit around and watch, well, absolutly anything that comes on the tv...including reruns of good times and married with children...because there actually, really is absolutly nothing to watch on tv...pulling the shades down tight to block the increasingly annoying sunlight that persists in shinging relentlessly all damn day every day, searing my eyeballs, and turning my parent's house into an air-condition-less steam pit, so I have no option but to take 5 cold showers a day and soak through the 2 outfits that I brought with me from my apartment...OKAY, you want to know the truth??? THIS SUCKS. I bored out of my MIND, and there is nowhere cool to go drink out here! I miss LA, I want my friends, and I need some VODKA! My brother and sister won't stop fighting about missing underwear and t-shirts (I don't know, and I'm not asking) and I keep getting sent to the market every 15 minutes because nobody knows how to compose a GROCERY LIST. Seriously, people, I"m so bored. OUT OF MY MIND...and hot and sticky and hungry, but,despite the market runs, there's nothign to eat here except bread and mayonaise. Which sometimes sounds tempting, but I don't want to be that desperate. Oh God...somebody, please...help me.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Juan Carlos Rodriguez said...

Sounds like hell. Where are you? Fontana? I could come and rescue you...

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home