Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Jailhouse Pots...and pans...

Twice I've ordered books on Amazon.com, and twice, they have never appeared at my house. But being the extremely lazy and pro-inactive person that I am, I let my 24.99 drift off into the atmosphere and dissappear like a baloon. Twice. take a minute to react to that insane use of 50$ US...I'll be here when you're done.

Ready..?

So, today, I sat down to order Mark Peel's new cookbook, and finally decided to investigate this fraud on my checkbook. Uhhhhh...YEAH...Here's the issue: my default mailing address...? It's a P.O. Box at Terminal Annex which forwards to COUNTY JAIL!!!

I had completely forgotten that I once sent some books to a client who was spending a good deal of time, just...hangin' out.

So, congrats, buddy!!! Hope you enjoyed Mark Bittman's How to Cook Everything, and A Day at El Bulli! I swear I'm not making fun of you!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home