Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm on Drugs

I slept 3 hours last night, mainly because we just came back from a 4 day holiday break, which makes it near impossible to go to bed at 11 and wake up at 6, since you've been going to bed at 3 and waking up at 12. So, long, long day short: I took 2 tylenol PM's an hour ago, which means that now, I'm flying high. Oh, so verry, veryry high. WOO HOO!!!!

"Al", you might say.
"Al. Those are sleeping pills. You need to go to sleep now! ...or, like, an hour ago", you might say.
and "pooh, pooh!" I would say to you. because this feels guuuuuuuuuuud. and I'm all about feeling gooood now. I'm an adult, now, people. I can do whatever I WANT. and I want to live a happy, stress free, high as a motherfucker life. So, thank you. Thank you tylenol PM for making my fingers and toes numb, my eyelids heavy, and for selling yourself over the counter.
Thank you, public defender's office for stressing me the fuck out to the point where I can't sleep without medication, so that I may be reintroduced to the beauty that are my T-PM's. and thank you, Dr. Chuck, for my chamomile tea which tastes so good before it runs slowly back down my chin when I fail to push through the haze and close my mouth fast enough to actually gulp down each sip.
Oh yes, thank you you all.
and to all, a good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home