Tuesday, November 22, 2005

SICK

SICK, dude. so sick. i'm sitting in my room so pissed off that this fucking EMO bullshit has overtaken the radio waves, with the STENCH of rotting feet permeating my nostrils because I have so much to do that I can't even take the time to wash my GNARLY feet after they've been stewing in my ugliest pair of shoes all day long. SO SICK. Seriously, it smells so badly that I'm almost hoping that it'll become so intollerable that I'll puke on myself so I can smell better. But back to the EMO, what the HELL is this?? The official description: The emotional side of punk. WHAT????? Because 4 guys screaming about wanting a full frontal lobotomy isn't emotional enough?? And this is so not punk. There is nothing punk about a man singing a song called "I'm Sorry" on an album called "Take me home". And if you're going to sing "somebodyyyyy killlllll meeeeeee" you cannot belt it out in a 13 year old pre-pubescent falsetto unless you're Morressy, who these fags are NOT. AND STOP WEARING EYELINER, YOU BITCHES! God, this fucking blows.

1 Comments:

Blogger Juan Carlos Rodriguez said...

Listen... missy. You have an obligation to maintain this little blog of yours. Some of us, well... we've moved beyond the muck you are still knee deep in, and since we are all total masochists, we are a glutton for misery, whether it be our own misery or misery experienced vicariously. Therefore, we demand that you bitch, moan, and complain and let us feel your pain. In other words, BLOG, DAMN YOU, BLOG! Or is everything just daisies and puppies right now? Wouldn't want to write about that, now, would we?

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home