Tuesday, October 04, 2005

AHHHHHHHH........

THANK GOD. I've found it. I found the reason for my writer's block, and have successfully obliterated it. Dear God, THANK YOU for this revelation. I feel like me again. You see, my lovely, lovely readers...all I needed was a block of time that I cleared out and dedicated to studying to re-ignite the plethora of imaginitive ideas that burn like a ever-raging-fire somewhere deep in the dense forest of my mind. That's right...now that I've sat down for a solid 20 minutes of outlining Community Property to the ever inspirational sounds of MTV Hits, a la J-Lo featuring Fabolous, I have sucessfully invented the entire setting for the book that I may someday (in the near future, I swear) write. it's all here, and I can see it. It's beautiful. Just like said J-Lo on mute. well...okay, probably less beautiful, more quirky, and definetly not betrothed to a skeleton, but pretty exciting none the less. Care to share..? I'm sure you do. soon, my sweets...soon. I promise. I've already got the new blog set up, it's just not ready for the public reveal yet. shhhhhh.....it's coming, I promise...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home