Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Why Does East LA Have a Coffee Bean???

Okay, lets get past the fact that I'm sitting here with pink earplugs, in my gym clothes and a ski jacket because I forgot to bring a sweatshirt, and get to the fact that I'm sitting in the East LA Coffee Bean. On my new computer. Stealing internet from somebody named TACOREAL which I can only assume is a fine mexican eateary, whose need for wireless I cannot understand. And I just want to know, who thought East LA needed a coffee bean? Because so far only "Joker" "Lala" and "Chuy" have walked in, a good 2 hours after me, and Lala was the only one to order anything, specifically, a peppermint mocha, after which she was loudly chastized by said hoodlums for being a "pocho", and who then slowly crept to the far side of the store at the sight of the Sherrif who pulled into the parkinglot, probably because he saw my car in the lot and became alarmed at the fact that somebody was actually inside. Like, really? THIS looked like a great market? Really?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home